Monday, July 27, 2009

A/W '09 Balenciaga Raisin City


One of the drool worthy colours for Autumn/Winter '09 - the Balenciaga Raisin. With its lovely deep purple cast in soft vintage crafted lambskin, the Raisin City looks absolutely to-die-for!!! Its extremely rare too, being one of the hot favourites for the A/W '09 BBag collection. Perfect with weekend wear or even as a funky workbag - it's a great 'MUST-HAVE' to add to any BGal's colourful BBag collection. I'm gonna get one myself :) More intricate bag details listed below:

Soft vintage crafted lambskin • aged brass hardware • top zip closure • hand stitched handles 4.3'' drop • removable shoulder strap 8.2'' drop • front zip pocket • leather strings on zips • leather framed hand mirror • fine textile lining • interior zip pocket with Balenciaga engraved plaque • 15'' x 3.5' x 10'' • lightweight 1.3 lbs • made in Italy.


Other hot A/W colours to look out for - Tempete, Pourpre & Galet.

The Balenciaga Raisin City - sold out at www.L-envie.com; email lenvie.gals@gmail.com for enquiries.

Picture courtesy of www.Balenciaga.com

1 comment:

  1. I bought the same bag just yesterday!
    I absolutely love it!
    (I took your picture to put on my blog, since it is the best I found on the web, but don't worry, I'll be sure to credit you!)

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete